I’ve been struggling with a lot of disappoints this year. I lost my main day job career due to health problems, and those health problems are still affecting me. I’ve been trying to get my writing off the ground into a second career, and sometimes I feel like I’m spinning in circles. But I’ve always found New Year’s Resolutions have helped me in the past, like when I said I’d buy a condo. I had done so by August of that year. So, here we go.
1) Work on creating speaking opportunities at writing conferences.
2) Create social media/publicity workshops for conferences.
3) Start on-line school to support writers with social media/publicity and eventually writing.
4) Self-publish two finished manuscripts.
5) Write every day in some way for at least one hour: blog/drafting or editing.
That helped to write out the list. Sometimes I get so much buzzing in my mind, it helps to straighten it out. I’ve got tons of writing projects and even audiobooks I’m going to be working on, but this is the bulk of what I want to do next year. 😉
*SIGH* So, if you’ve been wondering whether to do this, even if you put down one thing, it does help. I highly recommend it.
Happy New Year and best wishes for 2017!