Marilyn Vix is available to speak for conference panels, book stores, and book clubs. She has experience with speaking at several book stores and a conference panel over the last few years. She has been an elementary school teacher for 18 years. She has been writing romance for over 3 years and children’s books for 10 years.
Marilyn can give talks on how to write romance and how to self-publish in the 21st century. She can also discuss the ups and downs of writing children’s books. She has vast experience in promoting. She can do a talk on how to promote your book with an emphasis on romance and children’s books. She has run several blog tours for her pen names over the years, and several multi-author promo events. She can negotiate fees, often doing a free talk with the chance to sell her books.
Marilyn has been a self-published author since 2007, and has learned a lot in her writing journey. She has written in three genres, children’s literature, paranormal romance, and erotic romances. She plays Gaelic harp at the Renaissance Fairs in several locations through out Northern California. If you are interested in her joining your panel or discussion, please email at: tiff(at)tiffmeister.net . Thank you for your interest.
Next Upcoming Speaking Engagement:
- Downtown San Jose Martin Luther King Jr. Library
- Dec. 10, 2017 Rm 225
- Come meet 25 local authors. Listen to panels on a range of subjects and purchase books for the Holidays. Get signed copies from the authors and give the gift of reading.
Past Speaking Engagement:
- San Francisco, CA
- Friday, Sept. 1
- Self-Publishing Panel at 7pm -8pm Rm 3010
2) San Jose Public Library (SJPL) Works: Career and Business Center
- Downtown San Jose, CA 3rd Floor Works: Career & Business Center
- Saturday Nov. 18 at 2pm- 3pm